i maY be al0ne,but im nver l0nely..

BEING ALONE...
  S0me days,itz OK,0ther days,itz unbearable.I need 2 learn 2 b OK being alone n being wif myself..I’m trying 2 work 0n being ok wif diz!


    
Being alone has its ups and downs..
I love it when:
I can sleep as l8 as i want,d0 absolutely nothing,leave dishes in de sink,eat anything food 4 
breakfast,listen 2 relaxation music without getting a strange look,talk silly 2 my cats,sit in front of my laptop all day,cry when i feel like it,laugh out loud at a stupid thought….
I hate it when:
I need some1 2 hug…i want 2 c a really gud m0vie,go 2 anywhere 0nly wif myself,i hear a strange s0und in de n8 n n0 0ne was pr0tect me,i did'nt  hv  s0me1 2 talk abt smthg n etc…
But it does seem 2 make u better able 2 look at situations more realistically.U are responsible  4 ur own choices n actions n u can’t blame any1 but urself!
U also realize dat u CAN take care of urself n u learn 2 depend on U!

I hv 2 keep telling myself dat im ok,dat i can take diz,coz i know i can..Being alone is gud.. BUT??



 i pr0bably shouldn't be telling de w0rld all 0f diz...but writing is helps!